lundi 29 juin 2015

Multiple values selection in a desktop application

I was preparing a MS Access based Desktop Database Application for a Coaching classes. Now since previously the application only consisted of the basic form based functions including, adding new student, displaying the list of students, the fee structure and the attendance. Now he's asked me to prepare a more dynamic application, adding following functionalities along with the previous, 1. A question based contents, which can be selected at one time

eg: q1
 q2
 q3
 q4

So if we select q1 & q4, only those two questions should be displaying in the next sheet(wordsheet preferably).
Thus helping him to make a quick question paper.

I am not much familiar on how to achieve this on Ms Access. I tried Macros, but I couldn't find one which selects multiple questions and achieves the above task.
So i wanted to get an help on this, is there a way to achieve this on MS Access or is there some other technology which might help me on this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire