lundi 29 juin 2015

ListView Binding from List

I search over all internet but I didnt find an answer. I am new in MVVM and also pretty new in WPF :) So sorry for my lack of knowledge

I have defined method in one class where I search for USB devices (with help of another .dll library):

public void FindDevices()
    {
        _deviceList = HidDevices.Enumerate(VendorID, ProductID).ToArray();

        String[] deviceSNstring = new String[_deviceList.Length];
        String[] deviceManufacturerstring = new String[_deviceList.Length];
        String[] deviceProductstring = new String[_deviceList.Length];

        List<Devices> devices = new List<Devices>();

An later I become a nice List of devices.

In another class I want to bind this List in ViewModel class into ListView. How to do it? And I must Also start method to find my devices "FindDevices" :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire